Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mothers Day

We had a perfect Mothers Day playing at the park and hanging in the backyard. Talked to both our moms who we miss a ton. Koben made me a hat at school for our Mothers Day Tea and a hand plaque. He had been talking about how he was so excited to give me the present he made me at school :) He gave me a hug and said, "Here mommy, Happy Mothers Day. I love you a lot." I feel so grateful to have all three of my boys (Avery included) in my life. Everyday is a special day with Koben and Kellan. I love them more than anything in the world and feel so blessed








2 comments:

Marisa said...

That hat is AMAZING!! You should really add it to your daily wardrobe:). Happy Mother's Day!

Joe and Gina said...

So cute! You look great, can't believe how long your hair is getting!