Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mom's Visit

Mom flew here for her birthday. It was so nice to see her. I miss her so, so much. We had a great time and stayed very busy, and the boys were overjoyed to see their Grandma. 
 
 
Avery and mom supporting me at the 5K Mud Run
 

Great America! Had a blast.
 

Avery was happy to have my mom there to go on all the huge, scary rides
and roller coasters. I stayed back to watch and got the boys ice cream, I'm chicken :)
 

I love this one! The boys did awesome on the little coaster and my
mom's face is priceless!
 

Love bugs in Snoopy Land
 

Sonoma and Napa lunch/exploring/a little wine tasting
 

 
 

When Koben found out Grandma was coming he said, "Can we go to downtown
with Grandma and take her for frozen yogurt?"
 

Fixing their patient
 

 
 

Love you mom!

No comments: