Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall Scavenger Hunt Fun

Yesterday we went on a fall scavenger hunt. I printed up a list I found on Pinterest for the boys, we put on our rain boots and headed out (Rain! Havn't seen that in a long time here. Us former WA folks loved it)! It took quite a while to walk the neighborhood (kellan is easily distracted :) ), but they really enjoyed it. Koben did get very irritated we could not put bugs and spiders in our bags though haha. I found some trick-or-treat bags from last year. They were the perfect size. I had been trying to clean, but threw it out the window when the boys kept arguiung over toys and what not. This seemed like a better idea.
 
We're ready!
 

"Mom, I wanna pose!"
 

He's off!
 

Our collection
 

 
 

Going over what they found. Koben decided to put his in a jar (which we will decorate) and give it to his friend Aiden.

No comments: